Fun From The Internet: Criminal Hook-Ups And Disney Rappers

If you asked me to name some of the most repulsive famous people right now, both Lindsay Lohan and Chris Brown would top the list, no question. So, naturally, they have been caught Twitter-flirting with each other. Because I suppose when you’re a talentless, lonely, drunken, coked up has-been who likes to accessorize your Louboutin heels with a police-sanctioned ankle bracelet, who could be more attractive as a mate than a talentless, aggressive, homophobic, violent, girlfriend-abusing scumbag who goes from calm to fits of rage in seconds flat? Duh! Match made in heaven!  

During Sunday’s VMAs, Lindsay tweeted:


Which I wouldn’t know, because I fast-forwarded through it. Thank God for DVR. But “killed it” is an interesting choice of words, no?

Chris then re-tweeted this declaration of admiration, which is like saying, “Yes, I killed it dead, I am super awesome!” I suppose.


I can only imagine the glee that struck Lindsay’s glazed-over eyes at this re-tweet, the modern-day form of checking “yes” on the “Do you like me?” note. She then, grossly, tweeted back:


The public conversation ended there, so we can either assume they moved their discussion to a more private type of sexting thing, or that Lindsay passed out, or that some poor janitor in charge of the restrooms at the Nokia Theater was really pissed off.

Can you imagine if these two hooked up? Good lord, I think the entire TMZ staff would actually spontaneously combust.  How gross. Then again…is it horrible for me to say that if anyone deserves a good punch in the jaw it’s—no, that’s too mean, right? Ummm.

Because that story was so repugnant, here's your dose of cute for the day: Selena Gomez quite impressively busting out the entire first verse of Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass.” White girl ain’t too shabby! And it's pretty adorable how she radio-edits herself.  Enjoy!

Blog Archive