For a band who only makes so-so music,
Ok Go
sure knows how to make a video. If you haven't seen their infamous treadmill video to
"Here It Goes Again" 
or it's
completely fucking amazing video to
"This Too Shall Pass,"

where they do an entire recreation of a
Rube Goldberg Machine, well then...what the hell is wrong with you? Don't you know how to use YouTube? Jesus.
Anyway. As part of
The Green Album
, which is a badass tribute to The Muppets that you should buy immediately, Ok Go have put together a video of "The Muppets Theme Song." Yes, it's got some references to their other videos, and no it's not as amazing as a typical Ok Go viral masterpiece. But dude. It's the effing Muppets, ya know?
Just so you know,
The Green Album also includes music from
Weezer
,
Matt Nathanson
and the
Alkaline Trio
, but I haven't seen any badass videos yet. Although I have to admit, I'm pretty curious to see what
The Fray
could do with "
Mahna Mahna."
Watch Ok Go's video for "The Muppet Theme Song" here: