Dragalicious!





RuPaul's Drag Race 3: Shangela vs. Venus D-Lite
Uploaded by TheDlisted. - Watch feature films and entire TV shows.
SHANGELA FROM SEASON TWO IS BACK…W.T.F?!?

That was the monster surprise of season 3 so far, and after seeing that anything really is possible this season. In a previous post, I wrote about each of the queen and named some of my top queens. Now after watching the first episode, I’m going to name who I think have the best opportunity in going far. (Don’t hate me the rest of you)

We met all of them in the workroom as per usual, and the one that blew it out of the park was Mariah. That bitch is SO fucking sexy I can’t even stand it. And there’s just something about her that I LOVE so much. OF course I saw some familiar faces (Venus, Raja, Delta, Phoenix) and some new ones I came to know more (Yara Sofia) some stood out to me as exceptional (Mariah) and others faded into the background (Stacy). We learned a little bit about each of them, and found out the Shangela (still can’t believe it) got invited back. OH! Phoenix and India has the same wig…THE SAME FUCKING WIG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Venus and Shangela had to lipsync in what is going down in history as the most awkward lip sync ever. I actually couldn’t even watch the first time I saw it. Why WHY did they drop the ball like that? Venus threw her wig, Shangela was walking all over Venus, Shangela HIDEOUS lamp dress was used as a weapon…it was a mess. Honestly Ru should’ve sent them both home. Sadly, Venus left…and that killed me. I ADORE Venus, she’s SO sweet and is actually incredibly talented. Shangela was asked to stay, and I totally saw that coming because Ru wouldn’t send her home again first (even though she should’ve).

Blog Archive