Black Beauty






When Mila Kunis was 20 years old she was successful, famous and so rich that she thought about ditching acting and moving on with her life. But then she realized that acting was the reason why she was successful, famous and rich at only 20 years old. So she decided to stick with it. Or maybe she stuck with acting because she loves it.

"I realized that acting is the one thing I love to do," she told Nylon. "I asked myself, 'What else could I do that would make me happy? What else could I do where I wake up in the morning and think, I get to go to work and do something great and have fun?' I couldn't think of anything else."

Either way, we're psyched that Mila kept acting because set designers or biologists (or whatever career she would have gone into) don't take sexy pictures for national magazines. Actresses do. Here are some of those sexy pictures from the latest issue of Nylon.

Blog Archive