A Taste of Nicola





Britain’s Next Top Model reject Harleen Kaur Nottay has praised guest judge Nicola Roberts.



The Scottish model, who exited the show on Monday, said that the Girls Aloud star was happy to spare her time when working with the contestants on an anti-bullying campaign challenge.



“Nicola was really, really nice. On the day she was quite constructive, saying, ‘Why don’t you try and do this, or try that’, changing it up a bit for me,” she told Bang Showbiz.



“As a judge I thought she was great, and a really nice person too. I sat chatting to her for about 25 minutes, while she was giving me advice.”



However, Nottay was critical of the show’s host and head judge Elle Macpherson, claiming that the supermodel was not being honest with the aspiring models during their tasks.



“I wish that on the day she’d given us a little bit of criticism,” she said. “She obviously had some, because at elimination she said she thought I was a beautiful girl, but not very photogenic, and I just wish she’d told me that. She would tell us in elimination, but it was too late then, wasn’t it.”

Blog Archive