Hott Pics Of the Week


SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT HER SHE LOOKS AMAZING


After months of breathless waiting, panting and recovery from surgical scars, Heidi Montag showed up in Vegas on Monday to show off her brand new body enhanced by nearly a dozen plastic surgery operations... all done in one marathon session late last year.

But it was her beach ball sized breasts which naturally got the most attention.

Heidi was at the grand opening of The Liquid Pool and Spa barely contained in a bejeweled bikini of her own design as hubby Spencer Pratt looked on adoringly.

"I've been working out really hard and I've been through a lot so I'm very ready for this moment," said Heidi poolside. "I haven't been in a bikini since my new body and of course I'm wearing my own designs so I'm excited to show the world."

The 23-year-old star of The Hills underwent a mini brow lift, Botox in her brow and frownline area; a nose job; fat injections in her cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips; chin reduction; neck liposuction; had her ears pinned back; a breast augmentation revision; liposuction on her waist, hips and inner and outer thighs; and a buttock augmentation.

Blog Archive