Dawn takes that grease away

Dawn Richards from Danity Kane poses for King mag.Shes shows us miss oday is not the only one who can look good in there own skin.She dishes on her man to fues with the girls
Heres a bit from that interview

Days after D. Woods was expelled on Making the Band, she remixed “Swagger Like Us” with her group Girls Club, taking shots at you and the rest of the group. Any response?
I didn’t even listen to the song. I’m not giving that any thought. I don’t have issues with anyone. If people want to write records about other people, that’s totally on them. I’m not going to address any negativity, but I wish the fans could observe that, because that tells a lot about people.

We’ve got some instrumentals already loaded, in case you change your mind.
You know how I’m going to respond? I’m going to write number-one singles on other people’s albums, so I can continue with my life and this business.










Blog Archive