o day solo?


During an interview at Karu & Y nightclub in Miami with DJ Short-E for a so-called "The Short-E Show", Danity Kane's former member Aubrey O'Day revealed about her plan on a solo album. "I'm working on my solo album right now ..." she said.

Without elaborating his statement, the 24-year-old singer shared that "a big announcement is coming out in the beginning of year". When pursued further, she stated, "I'm not gonna leak anything right now, It's still really new. I'm just really making sure that it's amazing. It's really stand for what I'm before ..."

Previously, Aubrey O'Day was booted out of Danity Kane by P. Diddy during the finale of MTV's "Making the Band 4". One of the band's members Richard Dawn said the reason behind his decision was the fact that he "did not like [O'Day's] image ... where her image was going for the group."

Blog Archive