Back for more!




Exciting news ANASTACIA is back with a new look and sound heres what she posted on her offical website
Hello My Fan-ily!

It's true... I'm back! At a new label, with a new team and some new songs I'm very excited about and I can't wait for all of you to hear!

I've been in the studio writing and recording with some incredibly talented producers, like Ne-Yo, The Heavyweights, Rodney Jerkins, Chuck Harmony, Lester Mendez, JR Rotem and many others and am now putting the finishing touches on the new album. The first single is called I Can Feel You.

I'll be coming back to my European home-away-from-home this fall for the album release and then around the world shortly afterwards! Hope to see you all soon!

Love, Anastacia


'I Can Feel You', the first single from her new album, ‘Heavy Rotation’, produced and co-written by Ne-Yo and Chuck Harmony,

Blog Archive