The Olsen Showdown


Hills star Spencer Pratt is flattered that Mary-Kate Olsen commented about his temper to David Letterman Thursday.

"I don't really get why she'd use my name to get press for her little indie film that no one's going to see," he told Usmagazine.com Friday. "She should probably focus more on not getting dressed in the dark than on me."

While promoting her indie film The Wackness, Olsen told Letterman that Pratt played soccer at her high school and "he does not have a good temper. He would walk off the field." (Watch here.)

But Pratt told Us that Olsen went to Campbell Hall in North Hollywood while he attended Crossroads School in Santa Monica.

"I know I've made it in Hollywood when a famous troll is talking about me on Letterman," Pratt told Us.

"I forgive her, though," he added. "She's had to go through life as the less cute twin, which must be tough."

Blog Archive