The OK Battle

Here is the ok magazine photoshoot that caused drama between lc and audrina
Create space by hanging up mirrors! "The mirror [left] is my favorite thing because it makes the room look a lot bigger than it is," Audrina says.



The biggest difference between living in a house and an apartment? "There's a lot more to clean!" Audrina says. "Its a big move and a lot more responsibility."






Audrina lives in the back house, which is "much harder," she says. "If I'm in my pajamas and it's cold outside, I don't want to run across the yard into the house. But we make it work."

Audrina lounges in her new room during her OK! photoshoot -- which caused some tension between her and housemate Lauren Conrad. "She said it's her house," Audrina tells OK!. "But this is my room. I said, 'We're not taking pictures of your house -- don't be rude.'"

Blog Archive