Buck Enough: Who Will Win So You Think You Can Dance?

Tonight is the finale episode of So You Think You Can Dance, and your final chance to get the votes in for your choice of "America's favorite dancer." It's always irked me that it says "favorite" and not "best," but I suppose America is not to be trusted. Truth. See: Scotty McCreery.

If you can suffer through Katie Holmes as our guest judge, you should tune in - and, a quick aside, if I may? I wasn't too thrilled with the whole celebrities-as-judges thing from the get-go. I understand many have studied dance, or even been on Broadway such as Neil Patrick Harris and Kristin Chenoweth. But why were they there? Even Lady Gaga felt out of place, although at least she dances every day, as a part of her job. If we're going to get celebs to "judge" from now on, can we at least get celebs who, ya know, dance all the time? I found some enjoyable (I will never complain about Christina Applegate) but c'mon. Maybe someone like Usher? Justin Timberlake? Hell, even ressurect a Jackson. Celebrities who we know can dance, and do. Thus endeth rant.


Tonight we have Sasha, Melanie, Marko and Tadd. I've believed all season that Melanie will win, unless there is a Sasha steal. But Marko sure is a fan favorite, and Tadd does things that just shouldn't be possible.  So, you decide. Who will win?

Melanie:

Sasha:

Marko:

Tadd:

Blog Archive