Drake New Headlines Song " They Know" + Lyrics and Song Download

Drakes Take Care Album Cover art Headlines
Drake Drops his new killer single "headlines" its a banger. He is rapping better than lil wayne and rick ross in this one. J cole and big sean better step there game up cuz drake is hot right now and they know.


Drake Headlines Lyrics

    I might be too strung out on compliments in overdosed on confidence started not to get all fought and stop fearing a consequence drinking every night because we drink to our accomplishments fade we to long time slowed in in and out of consciousness they saying I'm back I agree with that  I just take my time with all this sheds I still believe in that  I know you are sure they are is a way to itself as an x and a day now and you can tell me how you came t I had someone tell me I fell off who I needed back and they want to see me take back a well where did I leave it acts I no I exaggerated being but now I got it like that and I know I can tell you things that you or I of my match ended in my shirt cause, just mobbing like that you know good and well that you don't want a problem like that you gone make some one around the catch a body like that no cities don't do it cause one of us goes in but we all go through it and jerseys that the money so jerseys always and goes my brothers I ain't even got to say that it just something they know  they know they know they know they know they know they know they know they know they know they know that the real is on the rise sought them other guys I even gave them a chance to decide now it's something they know they know they know they know they know they know they know they know they know me money over everything money allow my then she went and asked when 8.so and see I tell her I apologize it happened over time she said she misses the old sage bureau don't tent me if we don't did it now than will be well for review that gnome should that you've got is oh bird do you better do what you're supposed to do and, like I ain't not be all that but still I can't deny the fact that they know they know they know they know they know they know they know they know they know me know that the real is on the rise saw them other guys I even gave them a chance to decide

Download Carter 4
Lil Wayne Website


Enhanced by Zemanta

Blog Archive